- Stress Management
- Alternative Health
- Baby/Child Care
- Pet Care
In order to list a service on our website, you will need to register as a Service Provider. To register, click Register as Service Provider in the top main menu. Once registered you will be redirected to the Submit Listing Form page, and here you will add all your listing info for your first listing. Click Preview to preview your listing, then click Submit at the top of your listing. Your listing will need to be approved by admin to be listed. You can monitor this in your Listing Dashboard. If you have any queries on listing submissions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By registering an account as a Customer on our website, you will be able to make use of the Forum and leave reviews on Service Providers, as well as comment. To register, click on Register as Customer in the top menu. Once registered you can also login to your account by clicking the Login button in the top menu.
When adding a new listing, there will be a list of categories to choose from. Please select the main category in which your listing falls under. You may only select one category here, but you may add several listings with several amenities.
In order to use the Forum on our website, you will need to create an account either as a Customer or a Service Provider. The same goes for being able to leave reviews and comments on a Service Provider’s listing. Please refer to steps 1 and 2 on how to register.
In order to enable bookings on our website, the Service Provider will need to enter their email address when adding their listings. Bookings can only be arranged via email. Alternatively, one can also phone the Service Provider if they have provided a contact number (also recommended).
In order to have your listing appear on the map, you will have to enter the Latitude and Longitude of your address when adding your listing, this will enable Google Maps to recogise the address.
The #1 policy of the Forum can be summarised in one word: Respect.
• Due to the continuous use of sneaky tactics by ex-advertisers and competitors, we were forced to implement this strict Freeloading Policy.
• Please take a moment to review these rules before asking about non-advertisers.
• The slightest derogatory racial and/or religious remark will result in immediate banning without warning.
• If the system says a certain link and/or topic may not be posted, do not try to fool the system by usi*g st*rs
• Multiple Usernames and aliases are not allowed as it goes against the spirit of this Forum.
• Do not post personal details like emails/cellphone numbers/car registration details on the Forum.
• BIAO has the right to ban anyone without warning at any time for not following rules that have been announced.